Located just a kilometer away from the city center, our hotel in Tacloban City, Leyte is the ideal abode for travelers who desire chic and cozy accommodation that’s near the bustling metropolis. Hotel XyZ’s location is also about 20 minutes from Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport.
Our Leyte hotel enjoys proximity to these local attractions:
- Niño Church
- Price Mansion
- Redona Residence
- Leyte Provincial Capitol
- The Philippine-Japan Commemorative Peace Park
- The Balyu-an Amphitheater
- People’s Center and Library
- Tacloban City Convention Center
- World War II Japanese Pillboxes
- San Juanico Bridge – the longest bridge in the country
- San Juanico Park Golf and Country Club
Our hotel in Tacloban City, Leyte is also just short minutes away from cafes, shops, institutions, and government offices.